Thursday, August 23, 2012

Miss Brooklyn

I have been going through past photo shoots to try some new edits. I just love the natural look captured in this shot. Her expression was PERFECT and I did nothing to pose her! She walked out into the grass, turned around and BAM! Tthis is what I got :) The first image is SOOC (straight out of camera).


                                                    This is the image tweeked a little :)



This session was so much fun; Brooklyn was wonderful. Here are a few more from her session that turned out amazing.


Here she is, walking around in her mom's shoes!








 


         This picture was a special treat. What little girl who loves pink wouldn't want to eat a hot pink cupcake during her photo shoot?



                                                              .......and here is my favorite!



                                                                  Happy Thursday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment