Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekend fun

We love the weekends because it means that we get to head up to our camper for a few days. We ended up having great weather after all the storms that were heading towards us disappeared. I love the sunsets. The picture I got from this weekend doesn't even come close to how bright some of them are.



We enjoy our nights sitting by the fire and listening to the radio. It's nice having a home away from home. I can't believe it's already August....camping season is going to be over in a few months and that makes me sad.

I couldn't help myself...I had to take another picture of the beautiful sunflowers. I was so happy to see that they were still standing. It was so tempting to go up to the farmers house and ask if I could cut some to take home. This bee was busy at work and made for a great subject.


On the way home Miss Aayla, our black lab, decided she wanted to pose for a picture. I actually think she was probably saying..."Are we home yet?"


Once we got home I got decided to make some honey beer bread. I found this recipe on Pinterest and have made it before and it tastes amazing!!! It tastes the best right out of the oven with softened butter. For the recipe, please visit http://gimmesomeoven.com/honey-beer-bread/








Now that this weekend has come to an end, it's time to relax and sit outside with a glass of wine. I hope everyone had a great weekend and have a great week!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment