Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sara and Matt

Last night I had the priviledge of meeting with a very good friend of mine. Sara and I used to work together. She is now engaged to a wonderful man named Matt. We met to discuss their upcoming engagement pictures that I will be taking. It was so nice to catch up with her and her parents.

I really wanted to get a picture of her ring...it was sooooo pretty! Matt did a good job :)


While we were finishing up talking I had Sara rest her hand on the wood island we were standing at and her father placed his hand under hers...then we added in her mothers hand. It was something that just happened...and couldn't have been posed....and I LOVE it.


I can't wait until November to work with these two. It's going to be so much fun!!!! This was a great way to end Monday. Now it's time to start preparing for my photo shoot tomorrow!

Good night all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment