Monday, May 13, 2013

Nature love

 I can't believe how fast these past few weeks have gone. I'm terribly behind on writing so you are going to have another photo overload :)  I'm going to start with pictures from around my work.

This goose has been sitting on her eggs for about a week now. I got as close as I could without upsetting her.






These next few pictures are from my trip up to Lake Tomahawk to meet up with Mike. He had been there fishing for the week.











This poor bird was skating around the ice covered bird bath. I felt so bad for him but couldn't help laughing when he tried to move and his legs slid out from under him. I should have video taped it!








After we left Minocqua, we headed to Phillips to see my family. This morning dove was sitting on her nest right outside the courthouse doors.


These next few are from my mom's house.



This nest was in a flower bed near her window. Unfortunately the mother duck has abandoned it.


After our lunch date with my dad and step mom we headed up to the camper. This was the sunset on Friday night.


Now that I've caught you up on the past few weeks, this last one is of Bridger. I love how peaceful he looks sleeping while I work :)


No comments:

Post a Comment