Thursday, May 30, 2013

Stormy Day


The weather has been all over the place this week. It's sunny one minute and then storming the next. I have started to take walks every day to get some fresh air during work and bring my camera along just in case.

This is the bridge and waterway right outside my office. We're so lucky to have beautiful scenery.


These ducks were sitting on the bank but decided I was getting a little too close, so they swam out to the bridge.


Here is a different look out my window during the storm. I wanted to capture the rain against the window. I think it turned out pretty good!


After work, Mike and I took Aayla for a walk to the park near our house.


I couldn't believe I didn't notice this mom and her babies sooner. Lucky for me they stayed close to shore.





I just about missed this mom and her babies, too!


This is Aayla's favorite part of summer walks. . . jumping into the water :)






More birds



Hope everyone had a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment