Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New challenge

I've been trying to figure out a better way to keep up on my posting, and I think I found the perfect thing.  I'm going to post a photo a day or maybe a few, but at least one for sure.


Tonight the weather was finally warm enough to take Miss Aayla for a walk. We have a park near our house where she loves to go.  She likes it even better in summer when she can go swimming.


I wanted to challenge myself tonight using my new lens to photograph the seaguls flying.  It was actually harder than I thought.  I'm still getting used to the way the new lens works, but so far I'm really happy with the results.



The new camera I ordered should be here in a few weeks.  I'm so ready for it to be spring so I have greener things to photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment