Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunday Funday


This past weekend I had the pleasure of hanging out with my cousin, McKenna.  I've been so anxious for spring to come or at least warmer weather so I could do a mini photo shoot.  We got lucky that the weather played nice because it was supposed to rain/snow.  I picked her up and we headed to one of the local parks.  Here are some of my favorites from our shoot:












After our shoot we headed to the bowling alley for a few quick games.  It started to rain as we were leaving, so Mother Nature was looking out for us.  We stopped to get ice cream to round out a really great day together and I'm already looking forward to the next time!

The weather here has been pretty gray.  Today it snowed but, thankfully, didn't stick.  The good thing is is that spring is on it's way :)  I couldn't believe what I saw while I was unpacking the groceries from the car . . . yep, tiny little green shoots from my sedum plant.  It makes me smile to think that in a few months all my flowers will be blooming.




I hope every had a great day!  THINK SPRING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment