Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Close up fun

Today I wanted to play around with some close up shots. I used rings for my first few shots because I need to practice for some upcoming weddings and engagement sessions I have this year. I think they turned out pretty good.

Mikes ring with our wedding date
                     
 
My ring sure needs a good cleaning! Guess I should have thought that before. Oh well :)
 


My tanzanite ring is something I hold dear to my heart as it was given to me by a woman very close to me.



I have also been wanting to get a close up picture of my cats nose. I know...it sounds weird but people take pictures of their babies nose, eyes, and ears right? He was posing all cute so I snapped this one as well.




                                                    And here is his cute little nose :)




 Now I have to think of what my project should be for tomorrow! Hope everyone had a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment